Package Includes :
1 x SONOS PlayBar - Black
2 x SONOS ONE-SL - White
Epic sound for your movies, games and music.
Epic Sound for Your Television
- PLAYBAR’s nine-speaker driver soundbar design floods your home with huge waves of epic, full-theater sound for TV, Web, Movies and Video Games.
- All the music on earth
- PLAYBAR doubles up not only as a soundbar but also as a stand-alone all-in-one Sonos player that allows you to wirelessly stream all the music on earth - your iTunes library, your favorite music services, and thousands of Internet radio stations, shows and podcasts.
- Easy setup
- PLAYBAR connects to your TV using a single optical cable and power cord and plays everything that is connected to your TV, from cable boxes to gaming consoles.
- No rewiring required. Connect PLAYBAR to your home WiFi network using the free Sonos Controller App.
- Flexible design
- The PLAYBAR's long, thin soundbar shape allows it to sit easily above or beneath your TV on a table or a console, or to be wall-mounted.
- Universal audio
- PLAYBAR speaks DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo, so you never miss a moment of the action.
- Easily create a 3.1 home theater system
- Pair PLAYBAR with SUB.
- Easily create a 5.1 home theater system
- Pair a PLAYBAR with SUB and any two PLAY speakers.
- Access all your music
- Pre-loaded Internet radio stations, free of charge
- Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts, all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer: browse for stations, or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
- Endless music from the most popular online music services
- Sonos works seamlessly with Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, Radio by TuneIn, SiriusXM, Google Play Music, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Rdio, Qobuz, TIDAL and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
Computer-free music playback
- Get instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations without ripping, downloading, or even turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
Play the music on your computer in any room
- Play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes to MP3.
- Other cool features
- For late night viewing, ‘Night Sound’ dynamically compresses the audio to avoid any bangs and crashes waking the family, while making quieter sounds more audible.
- Boost the frequency range of the human voice so you never miss those essential moments of dialogue.
- Want your TV audio to automatically play through PLAYBAR when you turn on your TV? If so, keep the settings as is. If not, go to TV Setup and Control, select TV Autoplay, and choose Off.
Control your Sonos system with your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Control all your music and rooms with your Android device, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, PC, or Mac.
- Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone, iPad, PC, and Mac let you control your Sonos players, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand. Download the mobile apps for free on the iTunes App Store or Google Play. Download the PC and Mac apps.
Integrated, multi-room control
- If you have multiple Sonos speakers, you can control what's playing in any room from anywhere in your house.
Find and play your favorite songs in an instant
- Search for songs and stations, choose the music, and control the volume from anywhere in your home.
- Wireless multi-room music with SonosNet
- Built-in wireless capability
- The PLAYBAR can go anywhere, delivering music to any room in your house, wirelessly. Players and Controllers establish their own secure wireless mesh network that delivers the extensive range and superior performance you need to get music all over your house.
- Play a different song in every room, at the same time
- Tune in to an Internet radio station in the bedroom, stream a music service in the kitchen and play a song from your music library in the living room - simultaneously.
- Listen to the same song in every room, in perfect synchronization
- Play the same song in different rooms, simultaneously, without echoes or delays. Add or drop rooms from your rooms grouping and still be in sync.
Automatic software updates
New features and music services delivered automatically - and for free
- The Sonos system keeps getting better over time with new features and music services. Once the Sonos music system has been registered, Sonos will automatically notify you when software updates are available. Simply press one button and your system updates itself.
- Dimensions: 85mm x 900mm x 140mm
- Weight: 5.4kg
- Warranty: 12 Months
What's in the box
Sonos Playbar, power cord, flat Ethernet cable, optical audio cable, Sonos QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.
The smart speaker for music lovers
Plays music, radio, podcasts, and more
Powerful four-core processor for efficiency
AirPlay compatible with iOS devices
Sonos One's SL compact and versatile design make it great for rooms where you’re shorter on space.
Expands with you
Sonos One SL is part of the Sonos sound system, so you can easily add more speakers to fill every room of your home with sound.
The smart speaker for every room of your home
Sonos One SL is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned for rich, room-filling sound.
An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you always know when your speaker’s microphone is active. Or turned off.
Better with two
Pair two Sonos Ones SL together in the same room for instant stereo sound.
Use Sonos One SL in music-starved places, like bathrooms and outdoor patios. All you need is WiFi and a power socket.
Play everything that matters to you.
Sonos plays all the most popular streaming services, on-demand Internet radio, your favourite podcasts and audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads—whatever you love to listen to.
Choose your control.
Control One SL with the Sonos app, AirPlay or the app for your favourite music service.
Built on the mini-but-mighty blueprint of Play:1, Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture.
Use Sonos One SL on its own, pair two together for instant stereo sound, add a Sub for deep bass, or pair with your Beam, Playbar, or Playbase for epic wireless home theatre surround sound.
The wireless home sound system that gets better over time.
Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together. Regular software updates means your product is constantly improving.
Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
Far-field microphone array, used for smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
Dimensions - H x W x D
6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in. (161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm).
4.08 lbs. (1.85 kg).
White with white matte grille; black with black matte grille.
Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause,microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active.
Power & Networking
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
WiFi, not Bluetooth
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide Internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you’re using Boost setup.
What's in the box
1 One SL (White)
1 Power Cord (different for EU/UK)
Product & warranty documentation