Marantz NR1609 7.2 AV Receiver with B&W 603 Home Theatre Speaker Package - Black
The Marantz NR1609 7.2 channel AV receiver supports powerful, immersive audio formats from a slim profile. High-current discrete power amplifiers deliver exceptional sound and detail for your coveted music collection, and immersive, multi-dimensional surround sound for home theater with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X decoding. The NR1609 is fully compatible with the latest HDMI specifications, including 4K video - and supports wireless music streaming from your smart devices via Bluetooth, AirPlay or the HEOS app.
- Slim profile that's half the height of a traditional AVR delivers exceptional performance and sound quality
- 7-channel discrete power amplifier, 50W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD)
- 8 HDMI inputs and an ARC output - including one input on the front panel - with full HDCP 2.2 support
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR and BT.2020, plus Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG)
- Supports object-based audio formats Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X processing
- Ability to decode high-resolution audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz - plus, DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks let you enjoy music exactly as the artist intended
Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology:
- Amazon Alexa voice control via the HEOS Home Entertainment skill
- Stream the most popular music services - like Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and many others - via Bluetooth, AirPlay or the HEOS app
- Integrated Phono input to directly connect your turntable
- Optimize your audio experience with Audyssey MultEQ, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ for a seamless setup within your listening environment
- Setup assistant, advanced GUI and Marantz 2016 AVR remote app for an easy out-of-box experience
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
What's in the box
Marantz NR1609 7.2 channel AV Receiver - Black
B&W 603 Tower Speakers (Pair):
Bowers & Wilkins 603 speaker brings pristine sound to your home. Featuring Continuum™ cone technology, developed for our award-winning 800 Series Diamond, it creates a pure soundscape. Developed over an eight-year period and first featured on our flagship 800 Series Diamond models, the Continuum cone has been integrated into the sixth generation of the critically acclaimed 603. Fill your home with beautiful Bowers & Wilkins sound.
B&W 606 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair):
606 speaker in the new 600 Series from Bowers & Wilkins allows you to transform your space with pristine sound. Featuring Continuum™ cone technology, developed for our award-winning 800 Series Diamond, it creates a pure and precise soundscape for you to enjoy. Developed over an eight-year period and first featured on our flagship 800 Series Diamond models, the Continuum cone has been integrated into the sixth generation of the critically acclaimed 600 Series.
B&W HTM6 Center Speaker:
HTM6 center channel speaker in the new 600 Series features our award-winning Continuum™ cone technology, which effortlessly creates a pure soundscape. In this latest iteration, we merged HTM62 S2 and HTM61 S2 into one powerful, punch-packing speaker that offers 603-matching levels of performance from a smaller, more preferred size.
B&W ASW610 Subwoofer:
ASW610's long-throw 250mm driver allows it to move the large volumes of air needed for high-quality low-frequency output, and its audiophile-standard 200W Class D amplifier keeps the compact unit running cool.