ONKYO TX-NR575 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver - Black
Entertainment thats Worth Racing Home For
An object-audio-enabled amp that fits you like a glove, whether you're a sports fan, music streaming subscriber, or film buff, the TX-NR575E has the front-end tech and high-octane power to thrill. HDMI inputs pass 4K/60p video with 4K HDR and BT.2020 to your display with onboard decoding for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X sound, while Hi-Res Audio playback in DSD and 192/24 formats is available for stereo purists. You can also share music to the receiver and compatible wireless systems over FlareConnect, Chromecast built-in, and DTS Play-Fi. Built on Dynamic Audio Amplification, the TX-NR575E is waiting to transform your entertainment lifestyle.
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and FlareConnect
- Music Made Easy with Chromecast built-in
- Stream Anything with DTS Play-Fi
- Wi-Fi, AirPlay, Spotify, and Bluetooth
- Supports HDR10, Dolby Vision, BT.2020, 4K/60 Hz, and HDCP 2.2
- Supports 5.2.2-Channel Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Playback
- 135 W per Channel
- HDMI 4 In / 1 Out (4K/60 Hz / HDR10 / Dolby Vision / HDCP 2.2)
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with 4 Speaker-driving Capability
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC and VLSC Filtering for Superior Clarity
- Ready for Chromecast built-in and DTS Play-Fi
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, AirPlay, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn
- FlareConnect Wireless Multi-room Audio
- HDMI Terminals Supporting HDR10, Dolby Vision, BT.2020, 4K/60 Hz, and HDCP 2.2
- Supports 5.2.2-Channel Dolby Atmos Playback and Dolby Surround Upmixing
- DTS:X Object-based Audio Reproduction and DTS Neural:X 3D Upmixing
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic CalibRation with AccuReflex Phase Alignment for Dolby Atmos-enabled Speakers
- Ready for Onkyo Controller App Integrated Multi-room Intuitive operation
- Stable Dual-band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Features Chromecast built-in Wireless Audio Streaming Technology
- Supports DTS Play-Fi Multi-room Audio
- AirPlay Audio Streaming from iTunes and iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Supports Hi-Res Audio Including DSD 5.6 MHz/2.8 MHz, 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, WAV, AIFF, and ALAC, and Dolby TrueHD
- Supports Spotify, TIDAL, TuneIn, and Deezer Services
- FlareConnect Multi-room Audio Distribution to Compatible Components and Speakers
- Powered Zone 2 Speaker Outputs and Zone 2 Line Output with Dedicated DAC Supporting Network and Analog Audio Playback
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology for Mobiles, Laptops, and PCs (Version 4.1 LE, Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3)
- Advanced Music Optimizer Improves Compressed Digital Audio Quality, Including Bluetooth Audio
- 480i De-interlacing (480i to 480p) via HDMI
- Enabled with a firmware update
- For iOS and Android devices. Please check App Store or Google Play for device and OS requirements
- DSD playback not supported over wireless LAN
- Dolby TrueHD playback via USB input only
- Availability of services may vary with region. Please confirm availability before purchase. Subscription may also be required.
- 135 W/Ch (6 , 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
- Dynamic Audio Amplification System Delivers Thrilling Stereo and Multichannel Performance
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry for Low Distortion
- High Current Power to Drive Larger Speakers with 4 Resistance
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Transformer
- Non-Phase-Shift Amplification Circuitry for Clarity and Detail
- VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) High-frequency Noise Removal (Front L/R Channels)
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Reproduction (5.2.2 Channels)
HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor, x.v.Color, LipSync, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio, DSD, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD (SACD), Multichannel PCM, and CEC
AKM (AK4438) 384 kHz/32-bit Multichannel DAC
32-bit Digital Signal Processing
DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
Enjoy Pristine Reproduction of Audio-only Sources in Pure Audio Mode
Direct Mode for Audio Reproduction Close to Original Source Quality
Tone Controls (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 1 Output
- Powered USB Port (5 V, 1 A) for Audio Playback
- 2 Composite Video Inputs
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 4 Analog Audio Inputs, 1 Stereo Analog Input (3.5 mm, Front)
- Phono Input (MM) and Equalizer for Turntable
- 2 Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- Headphone Jack (6.35 mm, Front)
- Speaker Posts with Screw Knobs
- Speaker Setup Mic Input and Microphone (Front)
- Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- Graphical User Interface with Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI
- Quick Setup Guide via GUI and Easy Connection Diagram on Rear Panel
- Large Input Selector Buttons
- Economical HDMI Pass-through and Network Standby Functions
- IP Control via LAN for Home Automation Systems
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- 40 FM/AM Random Presets
- Full-sized Simple Remote Control
Unlock Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Playback
Object-based soundtracks allow independently mixed sound to play through any speaker in your system. Effects move all around as they do in real life, so you experience 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos or DTS:X formats as the director intended. DTS Neural:X identifies spatial effects in multichannel soundtracks and upmixes for 3D playback, while DTS:X offers independent dialog volume control for movies. Dolby Surround is also included to upmix legacy multichannel formats for playback in a Dolby Atmos-enabled environment.
FlareConnect Wireless Multi-room Audio
FlareConnect shares audio from network and external audio input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Onkyo Controller App.
Sharing audio from external inputs is enabled with a future firmware update. External audio inputs supporting FlareConnect may differ depending on model. Please consult individual product specification for more information. Download free from the App Store or Google Play.
Onkyo Controller Supports Next generation Network Audio
Onkyo Controller app collects streaming services and network-attached audio into an intuitive interface. Control playback, navigate internet services, and distribute audio all over the home with ease.
Music Made Easy with Chromecast built-in
Stream any music from your smartphone, laptop, or PC to the TX-NR575E with ease. Control playback with Chromecast-enabled apps you know and love from your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet, Mac or Windows laptop, or Chromebook.
Ready for DTS Play-Fi Multi-room Audio
DTS Play-Fi allows you to enjoy high-quality music from connected online services, networked media servers, and your device library over Wi-Fi to any number of compatible products using the Onkyo Music Control App for iPad, iPhone, and Android smartphones/tablets. DTS Play-Fi can synchronize the music in every room. Each member of your family can use their own device to listen to their own music in their room or group of rooms. DTS Play-Fi lets you easily structure a comprehensive multi-room ecosystem that satisfies virtually any need. For more information, visit www.play-fi.com. * Enabled with a firmware update.
Wi-Fi, AirPlay, Spotify, and Bluetooth
Selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi assures stable connectivity so you can enjoy smooth streaming over AirPlay, the Spotify app, and the local network. Bluetooth wireless technology also provides quick and simple wireless streaming from your choice of music application.
Internet Radio and Streaming Services
TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn are baked into the GUI, making it easy to select from a huge range of music and radio programs using Onkyo Controller.
Supports HDR10, Dolby Vision, BT.2020, 4K/60 Hz, and HDCP 2.2
Four rear HDMI inputs support pass-through of HDR10 and Dolby Vision, the BT.2020 4K video standard, 4K/60 Hz video, and HDCP 2.2-protected premium video content untouched from source to screen.
Powerful Amplification for Dynamic Sound
High current power is proven by the ability to drive four-ohm speaker loads, which will severely test the strongest multichannel amplifier. Heaps of muscle means superior control for improved clarity and transient response, restoring energy to stereo and multichannel sound. Further, VLSC eliminates pulse-noise for optimal playback of high-quality stereo sources.
Graphical User Interface with Easy Setup
With your speakers and media players connected, plug in the AccuEQ mic and let the GUI guide you through initial setup, from speaker calibRation (including AccuReflex phase correction for Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers) to network connection. The refined interface makes control simple and enjoyable.
Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Lineouts
Powered Zone 2 speaker outputs let you send amplified network and analog audio sources to a pair of speakers in another room. Line outputs can connect your home cinema network and analog audio sources to a separate hi-fi system. Control playback using Onkyo Controller.
What's in the box
1 x Amplifier
1 x Manual
1 x Remote