polk 70-RT Vanishing RT Series In Ceiling Three-Way Loudspeaker - pair - White
- Broad coverage and dynamic, full-range performance from an extra deep well design with a Cassini oval woofer
- Painted to match your décor, Vanishing Series built-in speakers blend in perfectly with their surroundings
- Innovative features and patented Polk Audio technology in a discrete, easy-to-instal parcel
- Timbre-matched to the RTiA Series
Surprisingly Big Sound
The Vanishing® Series 70-RT features a unique 3-way driver array that produces big, full-range performance from a deceptively small in-ceiling speaker.
The unique, wafer-thin grille is magnetically secured to deliver nearly transparent, ultra-small perfs and dynamic, unimpeded sound.
Patented bass venting design smoothly transitions air flow, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for deeper, more efficient bass impact.
Compatible with Polk Audio RTi speakers for seamless blending between traditional and built-in speaker systems.
Reflective Room Compensation
Lower tweeter levels offset reflective surfaces, cutting the level in the exact 4-5kHz band where reflectivity destroys sound quality.
Dual Band-Pass Bass Ports
Smooth funneling for low frequencies around the driver array eliminates “chuffing” for full-range blending, broad coverage and deep bass.
Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, (available) pre-construction brackets and the patented Rotating Cam system ensure secure, vibration-free installation.
Total pieces - 1
Included Accessories(1) Polk's Wafer-thin Sheer Grille™ - White, Paintable
Optional Accessories(1) PB 50 - Pre-Construction Bracket - Sold Separate
Carton 19.75" (24.77 cm) h x 11" (27.94 cm) w x 13" (33.02 cm) d - 8.5 lbs (3.86 kg)
Lifetime Warranty - Yes
Qty Included - 1
Availability - US Internationally
Depth - 8.375" (21.27 cm)
Driver Complement (1) 0.75" (1.91 cm) d (Round) Silk/Polymer Tweeter - Tweeter
(1) 2.5" (6.35 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance Driver with Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone - Midrange
(1) 7" (17.78 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance Sub with Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone - Subwoofer
Grille Dimensions - 8.13" (20.65 cm) diameter
Shape - Round
Dimensions - 6.5" (16.51 cm) diameter
Speaker Inputs (1) Pair of Push Connectors - Gold-Plated
Total Frequency Response - 34 Hz → 27,000 Hz
Nominal Impedance - 8ohms
Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 metre) - 90 dB
Lower and Upper - 3dB Limits - 48 Hz → 25 Hz
Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel - 10 watts → 125 watts