Sonos One Four Room Set
This package consist of the below
4x Sonos One speakers
The Sonos One is a smart speaker developed by Sonos, announced on October 4, 2017 and released on October 24. The speaker contains a six-microphone array, allowing use of the virtual assistant Amazon Alexa. In 2018, the smart speaker added support for Apple's AirPlay 2. Originally slated for a 2018 release, Google Assistant integration has been pushed back to early 2019
- The smart speaker for music lovers
- Plays music, radio, podcasts, and more
- Powerful four-core processor for efficiency
- AirPlay compatible with iOS devices
- Stereo pairing
Future ready voice control built-in:
When voice control for Sonos is supported in your country, use your voice for hands-free control of your music and more.
Sonos One's compact and versatile design make it great for rooms where you’re shorter on space.
Expands with you:
Sonos One is part of the Sonos sound system, so you can easily add more speakers to fill every room of your home with sound.
The smart speaker for every room of your home.
Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned for rich, room-filling sound.
An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you always know when your speaker's microphone is active. Or turned off.
Better with two:
Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for instant stereo sound.
Use Sonos One in music-starved places, like bathrooms and outdoor patios. All you need is WiFi and a power socket.
Play everything that matters to you:
Sonos plays all the most popular streaming services, on-demand Internet radio, your favourite podcasts and audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads whatever you love to listen to.
Choose your control:
Control One with your voice, the Sonos app, AirPlay or the app for your favourite music service.
Built on the mini-but-mighty blueprint of Play: 1, Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned to the speaker's unique acoustic architecture.
Use Sonos One on its own, pair two together for instant stereo sound, add a Sub for deep bass, or pair with your Beam, Playbar, or Playbase for epic wireless home theatre surround sound.
The wireless home sound system that gets better over time:
Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together. Regular software updates means your product is constantly improving.
Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
Far-field microphone array, used for smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
- Dimensions: 6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in. (161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm).
- Weight: 4.08 lbs. (1.85 kg)
- White with white matte grille; black with black matte grille
- Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause,microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback
- An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker's microphone is active.
Power & Networking:
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide Internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you're using Boost setup.
What's in the box
Flat Ethernet cable
Sonos One Quick Start Guide