SVS 3000 In-Wall Single Subwoofer System - Black
SVS 3000 In-Wall Single Subwoofer System - Black
Massive Cinematic Bass, No Floorspace Required.
Engineering in-wall subwoofer capable of deep, chest-pounding output, while maintaining effective thermal and energy management that’s also easy to install, has always been a noble pursuit for subwoofer brands. Many have tried, all have failed. Until now.
Shallow and narrow enough to fit between standard wall studs with options for existing rooms or new construction, SVS 3000 In-Wall Subwoofer thrills music and home theater fans with breathtaking bass from an enclosure that remains virtually invisible in a room and requires no floorspace.
SVS engineers bent the laws of physics designing a subwoofer ecosystem capable of producing massive, effortless response with pinpoint control and accuracy. Solid aluminum front and rear baffles with reinforced internal bracing ensure the sealed cabinet remains acoustically inert, even as the dual active 9-in high-excursion drivers are being driven to extreme levels.
3000 Series Technology
Inspired Subwoofer Engineering for Uncompromised Performance.
The new SVS 3000 In-Wall features technology breakthroughs from the 16-Ultra Series, 4000 Series, 3000 Series, 2000 Pro Series, and 1000 Pro Series. This technology joins with exclusive 3000 In-Wall innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance value. More people than ever can now enjoy room-shaking bass below the threshold of human hearing with unerring accuracy and control.
Reference amplifier technology from the flagship SVS 16-Ultra subwoofers was applied in the Sledge STA-800D2C amplifier. Rated conservatively at 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts Peak Power with discrete MOSFET output, the 3000 In-Wall amplifier unleashes ample on-demand current with unerring control to maximize the dual 9-in driver’s potential. All available in an easy to install 2U rack-mount amplifier.
As with all SVS models, the 3000 In-Wall Subwoofer features the groundbreaking SVS Subwoofer Control Smartphone App. It offers the most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom preset tuning profiles optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. All accessible with a single touch from your favorite seat.
Inspired Engineering for Breathtaking Performance.
Dual Active 9-In Drivers Deliver Extreme Output with Control and Accuracy
All new oversized motor design, custom-tooled basket, and rigid yet lightweight aluminum cones on the pair of active 9-in drivers are optimized for maximum acoustic output and thermal efficiency from a compact enclosure. Over-engineered to deliver chest-pounding low frequencies without distortion, 3000 In-Wall drivers are a true feat of engineering.
Optimized Motor Assembly for Dual Active Drivers
An oversized, vented motor structure is optimized for efficient thermal and mechanical-energy management in a confined space. Massive electromagnetic force produced by the motor, in symphony with the high current driving power of the Sledge amplifier, allows the 3000 In-Wall to maximize on the output potential of the dual 9-in active drivers.
Potent and Groundbreaking Sledge STA-800D2C Amplifier
Conservatively rated at 800 watts RMS, 2,500 watts Peak Power, the 3000 In-Wall amplifier platform adapts flagship SVS technology for the challenges of in-wall design. Combining the high-current output of discrete MOSFETs with Class D efficiency and the processing power of an Analog Devices 50MHz DSP, the 2U rackmount amplifier effortlessly produces sustained high-current output for extreme SPLs at the deepest frequencies without a trace of distortion.
Sophisticated 50 MHz DSP Engine – Unrivaled Processing Power from a Home Audio Subwoofer
A 50 MHz Analog Devices DSP, normally reserved for high-end separate audio components, delivers sophisticated control and custom response curves optimized for real-world output and acoustically tuned room gain.
DSP plays a major role in making the 3000 In-Wall subwoofer sound far bigger than its enclosure. SVS engineers painstakingly crafted an in-room frequency response curve that fully maximizes the potential of a room’s boundaries to produce greater output and deeper bass extension without bloat or boominess. The result, a subwoofer that far exceeds expectations given its low profile.
3000 In-Wall Smartphone App – Easiest Way Ever to Manage Subwoofer DSP and Control
The most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom presets for one-touch tuning optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. Adjust crossover frequencies, dial-in the three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from your favorite seat.
Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
Saved custom presets for one-touch tuning with optimized settings based on listening preferences for movies, music, and more. All accessible from a single touch.
3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for boost or cut, Q-factor, and frequency down to the single Hz level with so users can customize performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues.
Sledge Amplifier Inputs and DSP Controls
External amplifier unit features inputs for connecting single or dual subwoofers and convenient tuning controls.
Level Control to fine tune the overall output level that best matches the system and room
Low pass filter control to ensure smooth sonic transitions and seamless blending with the main speakers
Phase control to align the subwoofer’s output timing with the main speakers or additional subwoofers
RCA Audio Interconnect Input for use with most AV receivers and preamplifiers
Single or Dual Subwoofer Outputs to drive 800 watts to a single subwoofer, or 400 watts to dual subwoofers
3.5mm Trigger input for each system connection and control
USB port provides power for the SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter (sold separately) which eliminates the need for a cable run to the subwoofer from the source component.
Acoustically Inert and Rigidly Braced Sealed Cabinet
Aircraft grade aluminum panels were custom formed into rigid 2.5mm thick front and rear baffles around an MDF frame to create an unyielding, sonically inert enclosure for the drivers. Extensive front to back bracing eliminates any potential cabinet resonances even at extreme playback levels.
Detachable magnetic grille is acoustically transparent and paintable for seamless blending into any home environment.
Easy to Install in Existing Rooms and New Construction
3000 In-Wall Subwoofer installation is by way of dog-leg mounting, or direct-to-stud screw down points within standard 16-in stud spacing. Connection options are available for single LFE channel or stereo left/right with dedicated speaker cable banana terminals for easy connections between the source, amplifier, and subwoofer. Pre-construction kit, mounting templates and set up guide are also available.
Dual Subwoofer Option
Every Sledge STA-800D2C amplifier is equipped with a second set of binding posts for dual subwoofer configurations. This option exists for users with extremely large listening areas who want a truly over-the-top experience with more even bass response output the room.
In this case, a single 2U amplifier would change impedance and split the 800 watts RMS (400 watts x 2) evenly between the two drive units. No second amplifier needed.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- +/-3dB 22Hz to 250Hz
- In-Room Low Frequency: -19Hz
- Single Subwoofer Max Output @ 32Hz 1/8 space 1m = 107.6dB
- Dual Subwoofers Max Output @ 32Hz 1/8 space 1m = 110.6dB Combined
- Subwoofer Exterior (with Grill) – 26.76” (679.6mm) H X 13.76” (349.6mm) W X 1.34” (34mm) D
- Subwoofer Exterior (without Grill) – 26.57” (674.9mm) H X 13.58” (344.9mm) W X 0.35” (8.8mm) D
- Subwoofer In-wall Cabinet Only dimensions – 25” (635mm) H X 12” (305mm) W X 3.74” (95mm) D
- Subwoofer Weight (with grill): 25.5lbs (11.6kg)
- Subwoofer Weight (without grill): 23lbs (10.4kg)
- Dual 9-inch active high-excursion drivers electrically in parallel for massive output from a sonically inert sealed enclosure.
- Ultra-Rigid Aluminum and MDF cabinet design with fully braced 2.5mm thick aircraft grade aluminum front and rear baffles sandwich a fully braced 0.75” (18mm) MDF frame for an inert and resonance free enclosure, maximized internal acoustic volume, rigorously tested, and optimized for maximum strength, minimum cabinet coloration, and maximum acoustic output into the room.
- Paintable magnetically attached removeable grill
- Available in Single Subwoofer System or Dual Subwoofer System configurations
Single Subwoofer System Packaged Dimensions
- Dimensions: 36.22” (920mm) L x 20.20” (513mm) W x 9.57” (243mm) D
- Weight: 45lbs (20.4kg)
Dual Subwoofers System Packaged Dimensions
- Dimensions: 37.20” (945mm) L x 19.88” (505mm) W x 15.94” (405mm) D
- Weight: 62.5lbs (28.4kg)
- All new 9-inch high-excursion drivers custom designed for shallow depth and maximum linear output
- Lightweight and rigid aluminum vented cone with aluminum dustcap generates massive output with pinpoint accurate frequency response.
- Proprietary injection-molded Long-throw surround with FEA optimized design ensures longevity and extreme excursion for room-energizing bass.
- Precisely tuned overhung motor configuration for unerring woofer control at all drive levels
- Total Excursion (each driver): 23.4mm Xmax, 29mm Xmech
- High-current 4-layer copper voice coil winding minimizes distortion and power compression, while providing effective heat dissipation and tuned magnetics for accuracy at high excursion
- Formidable proprietary ferrite motor system generates high-flux-density magnetic fields to drive room-filling sound pressure levels with pinpoint transients
- 1100 Aluminum custom low-profile cone dustcap provides excellent stiffness, lightweight moving mass, and optimized thermal conduction
- Oversized motor system generates massive magnetics to drive room-filling sound pressure levels with pinpoint transient speed
- Precision machining for motor and narrow tolerance suspension parts maintain control and linearity at full excursion
- 6061 Aluminum shorting ring improves linearity of magnetics and reduces distortion and gap inductance
- High temperature 3003-H18 aluminum former/bobbing
- 5-inch composite cotton-poly extreme excursion linear spider
- Dual 24-strand plated copper leads
- High-performance oversized Y30 Ferrite magnet motor
- Top plate uses low carbon 1006 steel for optimal magnetics
- Oversized cold-forged low carbon ML08AL steel T-yoke for maximum cooling and magnetics
- Custom 9-inch driver baskets with FEA optimized powder-coated frames for maximum rigidity, thermal conductivity, and mechanical damping
- Effortless on-demand power from 800-watt RMS, 2,500-watt peak Sledge STA-800D2C amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output
- High-efficiency Class-D switching topology with massive 25-amp 600-volt MOSFETs results in ample current, vanishing distortion and excellent linearity to generate massive low-frequency output with pinpoint accuracy
- High-resolution 50MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56-bit filtering industry best processing power for advanced control and pristine output
- User adjustable settings for system performance optimization: low pass filter, phase, polarity, room gain, and three parametric equalizers
- Groundbreaking SVS subwoofer DSP and Bluetooth BLE smartphone control app for iOS, Android and Amazon devices allow custom tuning and user presets for every room and system
- Single and Dual Subwoofer Outputs designed to always output 800-watt RMS power across a single subwoofer or split evenly between dual subwoofers.
- Stereo RCA input and output with ultra-wide input voltage for consumer and professional audio applications
- Wide input voltage bandwidth compliant for consumer and pro audio up to 4V line level input
- Front panel upgraded Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) user interface with 8-character blue-LED for rich display and easy push-button controls
- Auto/On and 3-12V AC/DC trigger for Maximum Installation Convenience
- Input impedance 16 kΩ (unbalanced RCA)
- Included rack-mount kit for easy wrack installation
- Detachable high-current power cord
- Environmentally friendly 0.5-watt low-standby-power consumption
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications
SVS App Specs:
- Powerful Bluetooth-controlled subwoofer DSP app works with iOS, Android, and Amazon operating systems
- Provides easy and convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and all other bass-management functions
- Three convenient custom presets allow for perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favorite seat
- Bidirectional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both app and subwoofer rear panel interface
- Non-resonant paintable magnetically attached steel mesh grill
- Dedicated Banana speaker wire plugs for fast and easy subwoofer hookup with a single hand
- Installation and Setup Guides
- Extra heavy-duty, high-current 6’ power cord
- Amplifier Rack-mount kit
- Pre-construction bracket (sold separately)